Hello, Peoples! Everyone is eager to complete an internship at a Big company like Infosys, so we have a unique chance for these eager individuals as the Infosys Springboard Internship Program, a project-based internship programme, was introduced. Stay with us to learn more about this programme in depth.
Infosys Limited is a multinational Indian information technology company that specializes in business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing. The company was established in Pune and has its headquarters in Bangalore. The term Infosys is a fusion of two words: Information & System.
Info About Infosys Springboard
In India, Infosys Springboard offers an online platform for students from grade 6 to lifelong learners. They provide a comprehensive set of courses designed in collaboration with world-class digital educators such as Coursera and Harvard Business Publishing for free as part of Infosys’ CSR pledge to equip 10 million or more people with digital skills by 2025. Infosys Springboard is based on four decades of teamwork experience and broad-based student competency development at Infosys. It also adheres to India’s 2020 National Education Policy.
What is the Infosys Springboard Internship?
The generic definition of internship is a brief period of work experience undertaken by students/learners to apply the knowledge they have gained in academic studies, to solve real world business problems. The Infosys Springboard internship program is an excellent learning opportunity for students/learners who are aspiring professionals to hone their existing skills and transition to global corporate professionals.
Internship provides an insight to what it takes to get the job done at the workplace, understand the practical challenges while solving business problems, interact with experts and work in teams. The social skills that are built through their connections with other students/learners and employees will be invaluable. Academic institutions can consider the work done during the internship, as practical knowledge of the proposed curriculum. Internships help students to take accountability of work, self-organize themselves and explore unchartered technology territories.
Eligibility criteria of Infosys Springboard Internship Program
- Applicants must have passed the 12th Standard or an equivalent or higher examination from a recognized Board or University, and they must be pursuing or have completed their graduation/post-graduation.
- Applicants must complete the “Overview of Infosys Springboard” course and score 60% or higher on the self-assessment at the end of the course.
- Applicants must complete all of the courses listed on the project’s pre-requisite learning microsite and score 60% or higher on the self-assessment at the end of the course.
- They must complete the certification(s) outlined in the pre-requisite learning microsite.
- They must complete a survey that will be activated when they click the ‘Apply’ button.
Criterion of Selection
There will be a limited number of seats available for the Infosys Springboard internship. The following are guidelines (not exhaustive) for program selection:-
- Course completion “Infosys Springboard Overview”
- Completion of pre-requisite learning microsite courses and performance in self-assessments
- Certifications (if any) completed and performance in them
- Survey results
- Interview performance with mentors
- If Infosys decides to hold a qualification exam, performance in that exam
- Infosys’ decision on intern selection will be final.
Interns receive an internship completion certificate if they meet the following criteria:-
- Interns have to fulfill the criteria of Minimum Attendance
- Performance in the meetings and discussions with the mentors
- Contribution to project deliverables as determined at the beginning of the project
- The mentor’s decision regarding the project evaluation is final.
How does it work?
How to apply in Infosys Springboard Internship Program?
To apply to Infosys Springboard Internship Program CLICK HERE